Main Page Character Additions

Hello there!

Jessi linked me to the deets on how to go about adding new characters to the main page’s header images. This is going to take me a little bit to learn, but I wanted to at least get started.

If anyone else would like to contribute to this, you can reply to me here!

In the meantime, please accept my attempt at getting back into png-ifying concept art. I pulled this one from Creative Uncut initially - Ziggy Art - Xenosaga Episode III Art Gallery

Edit: Since I can’t figure out how to upload a clear PNG natively in this system, here’s a hotlinked one for now.

Edit Edit: Looks like transparency preservation on PNG-24 files natively uploaded to our Sitely instance isn’t being currently respected, so I’ve uploaded again below as a WEBP, but I’m working on an ancient copy of Photoshop and something with my export encoding might be jank.

1 Like

Xenosaga Wiki has a better quality img for that one than CreativeUncut

1 Like

There we go! I thought for sure that one existed somewhere. Thank you for the link!

1 Like

Hello there! Just wanted to tap back in to convey apologies for not being able to move on this swiftly. Life has been coming at me very fast with a bunch of stuff, including some un-fun medical emergencies involving loved ones. I’ll be back at this as soon as I’m able. Just wanted to drop a line to say I haven’t forgotten.